Have you always wanted to make a prank call but never had the guts to do it? Well, now you can because there's the Internet. In order to make a cool prank call without getting caught, first you have to choose a voice. The best one to choose is Arnold Schwarzenegger. To get his voice, go to Google and search for Arnold soundboard.
Now you need a phone. You can use Skype on the Internet, or if you don't like that, or if you don't have the Internet, which would be stupid considering you're reading this right now, you can use a regular land line phone. Just be sure to dial *67 before dialing the actual prank number.
Now, just prank. Talk some smack, record it, make some laughs, and you did it... a prank phone call.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades